This site includes everything you need for a strong review before the CST. The concepts are listed below. It is suggested that you move through them sequentially (in order). To acquire a particular character you must complete the following tasks:
- Take notes on that character’s concept(s) by clicking on the links below. Explore the page as much as possible, including visiting the linked sites for extra resources.
- Complete the practice problems (accurately and completely)
- Show your teacher both your complete notes and your practice problems.
- Following your complete and accurate notes/practice problems, you will complete a quiz to prove your mastery. If you get a 3 or 4, you will receive that character and can move on to the next character/standard. If you receive a 0, 1, or 2 you will be required to go back for more review before a second attempt.
Concepts to Master
- Solving Linear Equations and Inequalities (Bugs Bunny)
- Graphing Linear Equations and Inequalities (Homer Simpson)
- Systems of Equations and Inequalities (Rocky and Bullwinkle)
- Exponents and Polynomials (The Grinch)
- Factoring and Quadratics (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Exponential Functions and Logarithms (Daffy Duck)
- Area and Perimeter (Pikachu)
- Similarity and Congruence (Scooby-Doo)
- Other Random Geometry Things (Popeye)
- Probability and Statistics (Quail Man–aka, Doug)